We often have the idea that we need the most expensive creams and exclusive make-upitems to really see results.
And although not all bling is bad, still you have to realize that the prices are often that high because of the fancy packaging and the campaigns with million dollar-topmodels.
I love to treat myself to something exclusive from time to time, but in the end, I keep on being faithful to a list of cheap classics.
1. NIVEA Cream: A classic! I mainly use it when I have really dry legs or during winter to protect my hands from the cold.
2. BE Perfect&Reflect Highlighter Pen: A new kid in town, and I’m liking it already. Especially for softer highlighting and concealing.
3. HEMA Eyebrow Gel: Loving this product! It keeps your eyebrows in place all day ànd ads a dash of colour! Comes in different shades and will not give you that fake and harsh look.
4. DIADERMINE Bi-Phase Express Eye Make-upremover: This gentle, oily eye make-upremover is my favourite. Waterproof mascara comes off immediately without having to rub too aggressively.
5. Bio-Oil: I use this oil against scaring, stretch marks or after a full body-scrub, to keep everything moisturized. It’s like miracle oil. I can’t live without it!
6. BOURJOIS Blush: This sparkling blush comes in a wide range of colours, smells amazing and highlights the cheeks just the way I like it.
7. H&M Fake Lashes: Unless you’re into crazy shaped fake lashes, these H&M lashes will surely do the trick. So no need to spend half of your beauty budget on high-end ones.
8. MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum’ Express Waterproof: Keeps your eye lashes curly all day, without staining. Hallla!
9. THE BODY SHOP Shimmering Cubes: I use these already for as long as I know and they’re still a basic in my personal make-upkit. During the day apply them with a dry brush, for a subtle effect. At night, use it with a wet brush, for more intense pigmentation.