One of the things I like about my job, is the social aspect. I constantly meet new people, which makes me learn to deal with a lot of egos, personalities and situations! And with a little bit of luck, those people become friends.
That’s the case with my favourite commercial client Cameleon! We go way back… Actually, they were the first people who gave me a chance in this though business, when I was still a newbie! Bless them!
Now, in this second episode of SHOOT. you saw me running around like crazy on the set of their fall-catalogue.
I gave my female models a fresh look, which is actually very easy to do!
1. Prep your skin with a suitable moisturizer and primer!
2. Bobbi Brown has the most amazing foundation which gives your skin that natural glow. Only apply where needed!
3. Only use powder on your forehead, nose and chin.
4. Take a vivid red/orange or pink lipstick and not only use it on your lips, but also as a cute blusher! Your fingers are perfect to dab it in!
5. For bouncy, cool hair, the most important thing is the preparation! I always use a lot of voluminizing spray to give it more texture, and then treat it with a big curling iron. Et voila!