But it’s not always easy to create. Lots of brands promise you that cool, laid back kinda look, but only a view succeed.
My 12 points go to Wella top-product’Ocean Spritz‘! This texturizing spray with a soft summery odeur, promises salty, beachy hair without an overly crunchy effect.
I’ve tried it, experienced it, and loved it. (Note: I’m naturally blessed with wavy hair… I guess the effect will be less if your hair is really straight)
5 steps to that perfect beachy hairdo:
1. Wash and condition your hair, like you always do.
2. Spray the Wella Ocean Spritz all over your locks, but don’t go to close to the scalp.
3. Use a blowdryer to get your hair nearly dry.
4. Spray the Ocean Spritz for a second time all over your locks.
5. Bring some extra shape into your hairdo by moulding it with your hands.