Hello beautiful you!
Today is the day I bring you my first mini-tutorial!
I’m gonna tell you how I went from being my natural self, to a more intense looking girl, in five easy steps. And this with my newest Estée Lauder-products!
1. Prepare your freshly washed face with a serum and a nourishing cream. I used the Advanced Night Repair (it says ‘night’, but it’s a product that can boost your skin, every moment of the day) and the Revitalizing Cream.
2. Erase tiredness with the Ideal Light Push-on Illuminator. I love this so much because it really illuminates the skin underneath your eyes. Make sure you don’t use too much of your concealer. It’s meant to give a subtle spark!
3. Apply a small amount of the Invisible Fluid Makeup on your face, with your fingers or foundation brush, and fix this with Stay-in-Place Powder.
4. Accentuate your cheekbones with some Silky Powder Blush (Sweet Nectar)
4. This is the eyeshadow-part: From the Pure Color – pallet nr.21 Topaz Mosaic, I used the coral for my entire eyelid and the brown-satin for the outer corners from my eyes. I added a little bit of brown Intense Kajal Eyeliner near the eyelash line, and then blended everything together nicely, with a bigger brush. Also underneath the eyes, I applied that Intense Kajal Eyeliner (from corner to corner), and smudged it out afterwards for a more smokey effect.
2. To finish it off, put on two coats of the Sumptuous Extreme mascara! No make-up is entirely finished without this!